Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Making Your Home a Haven Fall Challenge



I added one more thing on my to do list, but this is pretty simple and not so overwhelming. This week the challenge is to go buy an extra large candle and light it everyday. Everytime the candle catches your eye, pray for peace in your home.

This is something I don't think to do and, yet, it is so important to pray for peace in our homes. The world outside our homes is crazy and unstable and our homes should not be. Peace should rule in our homes and in our hearts. Colossians 3:15 says, "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts..." I am challenged to make my home a haven and establish peace by praying for it in my home.

For some great encouragement and to participate in the challenge, check out this blog post.

Looking at my candle I pray, Father, let your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my family's hearts and minds in Christ Jesus, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote