Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm Thankful For: A Brand New Day

It is Saturday morning and I woke with no place to go this morning. This has become a rare thing. I have the opportunity to get some things accomplished that I have been wanting to for weeks. I am excited just to wake up with that thought alone. I love new days, new beginnings, fresh starts. I think that is why New Year's Day and January has become one of my favorite times of the year. There is just something refreshing about wiping the slate clean, leaving yesterday behind and moving forward. There is an excitement about the memories that are yet to be made and the things yet to accomplish. I love new days! I love mornings! I think mostly because God's word says, "Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23 I am so thankful his compassions, his mercies are new every morning. Thank you, Lord, for a brand new day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote