Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Thankful For: Salvation


My mother-in-law brought to my attention a verse today that helped her realize how blessed she is and it was what I needed to hear. It is Romans 4:7, "Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered." My greatest need is for a savior and guess what? I have one! I am so thankful He has forgiven me of my transgressions and that my sins are covered. NLT says, "whose sins are put out of sight." I am so glad He looks at me and no longer sees my sins, but sees who I am in Him. If we can say our transgressions are forgiven and our sins are covered, then we can say we are blessed. We are blessed no matter what our situation in life looks like. I just need to remember who I am in Christ and I will remember how blessed I am. I am thankful for that!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote