Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm Thankful For: My Husband

There are absolutely no words to describe how thankful I am for Kevin. He means the world to me. He is patient, kind and loving. He is always there for me, even in the smallest of ways. I have gained some weight over the past several months and my comfy pants are no longer comfy to put on b/c of the drawstrings having knots in them that I can't get out. I told him about it and showed him and he said, "I'll take care of that." He fixed the knots for me so I could comfortably put them on. He didn't judge me and tell me what I know I need to do, "Lose some weight." No, he just keeps reminding me of how beautiful I am to him and makes sure I am comfortable, while I am at my worst physically. I know someone may read this and laugh, but it really was a sweet moment for me. I am thankful for the hard work he does to support our family financially and I am thankful for the encouragement he gives when I am at a point of, "I don't know what we are going to do!" I thankful he helps out around the house and with Katelyn when I need it. He does it without complaining. I am thankful for the laughter he brings. He is so funny and he helps me see the humor when I am being completely ridiculous. :) I am thankful he serves God and is leading our family. These choices we have had to make aren't always easy, but I know he is truly seeking and following God. He is so talented. God has blessed him with wonderful gifts and I love watching him use those gifts. It's like seeing a new person come to life. My life is richer and fuller with him in it and I am so thankful he picked me to be his wife. He is my best friend! I love him with every part of my being and I want nothing more than to be by his side to the very end. Thank you, Lord, for my husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote