Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm Thankful For: Peace

Haven't gotten on here to post my thankfulness. It has been a little busy around here. That is what this thankful post is about. Saturday, I was overwhelmed with all that I had to do that day and Sunday. It seemed like all my plans were closing in on me and then my mother-in-law prayed for me...

On my way home that night with a to do list still ahead of me and just wanting to crawl into bed and go to sleep, I felt the peace of God which transcends all understanding come over me and I calmed down. I was able to think clearly and felt strengthened to do what I needed to do that night before I got into bed. All that I had to do, I did it with His peace, His strength and I did it well. It wasn't perfect. My cake fell apart taking it out of the bundt pan, but I didn't stress and found a way to patch it up with the icing. It still wasn't a very pretty cake, but it sure tasted good. I think that is what matters. Our lives may not be perfect, but with Jesus, He makes it good. Thank you, Lord, for your peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote