Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm Thankful For: My Mother-in-Law

I just have to say that I am thankful for my mother-in-law. She has taught me so much, more than she will ever know and she has paid a high price for it all. Her life has taught me what it means to walk by faith, to trust God for everything and to wait on Him. She spends more time in study of His word and prayer than anyone I know. I think she knows what God's word says more than anybody I know, including most pastors around here. She has inspired me to really dig in and know and understand God's word. She gives everyday of her life out of her need. She has a pure heart for God and for the things He cares about. She is often rejected and misunderstood as she tries to pour into others, including by me, but she still forges on. I am thankful for the wisdom I once dismissed that she has given me. I am thankful for her love and support and to have her apart of my life. I am blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote