Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm Thankful For: Story Time

Yes, I am thankful for story time with Katelyn. It is nice to get to snuggle with her and go through the book with her, watching her fascination one page at a time. She gets so excited naming things off on the pages that she knows. Another thing I am thankful for is I usually get a nice reminder of something I need to be reminded of in the message of the book. Like yesterday, I was a reading a book about our different emotions. Each emotion was a different color. I turned the page nearing the end of the book and read, "It's not always up to you, The way that you feel. But how you act is a different deal." There are days when my attitude really stinks and I am not the best at handling stress. I definitely need that reminder often and how humbling it is to be reminded by a children's book. I am so thankful for lessons learned and little reminders. I am thankful that God can use anything to speak to us. All we have to do is keep our ears, eyes and hearts open. I am thankful for story time with Katelyn Joy! I get as much enjoyment out of it as she does.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote