Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm Thankful For: My Dad

We had a nice little visit with my dad today. He had to come to Fort Smith for a doctor's appointment and he brought me my wedding ring that I left at his house yesterday. I am so thankful to call him my dad. He is always there for me whenever I need him. He is someone you can count on to be there and be there before anyone else. When I had surgery this past July, he, of course, was there with me through it all. Katelyn came down with bronchitis and her doctor appointment was at the time of my surgery. so Kevin had to take care of her. My dad took me home and stayed with me until Kevin got back and was able to take over. The next day he checked on me and brought me some candy. He is a sweet daddy. I love him so much and am thankful for each day I get to spend with him. I am thankful for his hugs and occasional kiss on my cheek. I am thankful for the calls to check on me and the quick visits when he is in town. I am thankful he is such a wonderful PaPa to Katelyn. I am thankful he is my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote