Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bible Study Day 2

Read: Luke 1:26-38
Soap: Luke 1:37-38

S-For with God nothing is impossible. And Mary said, "Behold, the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word." And the angel departed from her.

O-NKJV   1) For with God nothing is impossible
               2) Be it unto me according to thy word
    NIV     1) For no word from God will ever fail
               2) May your word to me be fulfilled
    NLT    2) May everything you have said about me come true

What a great testimony of faith!

A-1) I need to have a faith like that. I am going to add to my daily remembrance that nothing is impossible with God.
   2) Facing uncertainty about the future, I need to trust God and say, "Be it unto me according to your word!"

P-Father,
I thank you for the great things to come in Kevin's job situation. Be it unto him according to your word. I know that nothing is impossible with you! In Jesus Name, AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote