Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Official

I have a new career! I am officially a stay-at-home mom. I turned in my resignation last week. What a dream come true!!! I am so grateful to have this opportunity and I don't want to take one moment for granted. This choice doesn't come without some sacrifices, but it is going to be worth it all. One of the sacrifices has been leaving some really special people in my life that I had the privilege to work for and with. I will miss seeing them everyday. I was blessed with a great job and because of it got to know some wonderful people. I am a little saddened by the goodbyes, but in return I have gained more time with my family. It seems like this season in life is bringing me back to family. I love that I get to spend more time with my dad. I know firsthand that you can't always be sure that they will always be around. So I am cherishing this season in my life.

Thank you Lord for your blessings on me. May I always be a good steward of what you have given me and live my life well to honor you. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote