Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A letter to baby

I wrote this to our unborn child on April 02, 2010.

Dear Baby,

You are so loved. Mommy and Daddy love you so much, but God loves you even more. “God loved you so much that he gave his one and only son that if you would just believe in him, you will not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

Baby, you were desired. We prayed for you and the Lord answered our prayers. “For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him.” 1 Samuel 1:27 “Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.” Psalm 37:4

Baby, you are thought about every day and every night, not only by us and but also by God. “God’s thoughts of you are precious, they can not be numbered.” Psalm 139:17

Baby, you were created by the very hands of God and you are a wonderful work of art. “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb…” Jeremiah 1:5 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

Baby, you are the greatest gift we have ever received. “Every good and perfect gift is from above…” James 1:17

Baby, we love you,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote