Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Katelyn's Arrival!

So much has been happening lately. It's been a very busy few weeks. I've been living life and not having time to reflect on it all. Kev and I have been working very hard to get ready for the arrival of Katelyn Joy Kilgore. She will be here tomorrow via C-Section! We are so excited!!!

Last day of work was September 17th before going on maternity leave. I had made up my mind to work up until I popped. Thankfully, I had a great pregnancy and had no complications that kept me from working. Some ladies from the office took me out to lunch on Friday, September 10th just in case Katelyn decided to arrive sooner. I picked Olive Garden-yum!

Thanks Sue, Kathy, Pam, Martha, Leslie and Tu! I had a great time with you all. I'll be missing you : )

I finally decided on Katelyn's coming home outfit-I saw a picture and decided to make one myself!


Kevin and I spent this weekend together just relaxing and having fun together. We went out on a real date Friday night. We went to Ribeye Steakhouse for dinner and then went to see Despicable Me at the movies. We had a great time! Now, it is the night before and we are just wrapping up a few more to-do's. We're going to bed early (if we can sleep) to get up bright and early at 4am! It's going to be one of the biggest days of our lives! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote