Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another weekend, another sleepover 8/21-8/21/10

This time we had my nephew Hunter over for the night. When he came over we watched some football and ordered pizza. Kev was late coming home from Little Rock, so we ate without him (Kev told us too). Hunter was so sweet. He was doing everything he could to help, so I didn't carry everything. Not long after Kev got home we started watching Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. The last time Hunter stayed over we watched the first one. He was excited to watch the second one. Half thru I went and got us milkshakes/ice cream desserts. I got very sleepy and headed to bed early. The boys finished watching and put another movie in from what I heard! The next day we had some breakfast and the boys played some video games. Hunter kicked Kevin's butt on UFC 2010. The boys also played some guitar and some recording time. Kevin showed Hunter how to string his guitar. Then we got ready and headed to Marketplace for lunch. This was Hunter's first time and we promised we would take him a while back. We had a great meal and a really great time with Hunter! I wasn't feeling well this weekend and I failed on the picture-taking. I do have this picture of Kev and Hunter playing some video games.
Thanks Jerry and Alanna for letting us have Hunter, while you painted his bathroom!!! We had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote